Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4-year-old Florida girl missing

This article was about a Florida girl that was only 4-year-old at the time she went missing. After a two week long weekend the little girl went missing and doesn't no one knows where she's disappeared.Investigators says the little girl babysitter visited her boyfriend family house and that when all the action took place. I know the little girl"s family is grieving because they doesn't know what to think and just going by what investigators saying.Cooper, the babysitter should be held responisible because she was in charge for watching the little girl while they were away. Cooper is telling the investigators that her boyfriend was held before for a girl's disappearance that he probabably had commited. But if that was the case I was trying to see why she still was with him. She said when he becomes angry he tries to get rid of and handle things and get it out his way. They were staying at his grsndmother's house and investigators were still searching for him and the girl.

4 comments:

  1. I can't emphasize this anymore, please clean up your writing before you post! "After a two week long weekend the little girl went missing and doesn't no one knows where she's disappeared." Read that sentence out loud, what does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL AND I DO NOT LEAVE HER WITH ANYONE UNLESS IT'S FAMILY, AND DURING THESE DAYS AND TIME YOU CAN'T TRUST FAMILY! THERE IS SO MUCH THAT GOES ON THE IN THE WORLD TODAY. MY HEART GOES OUT TO HER FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad, i have a little girl, i can't and don't want to imagine the grief the family is feeling. You can't trust anyone these days people are so cruel. I wish the family much prayer, and the ones that should be held accountable the proper punishment they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the both of you because if I had any kids I would leave them with my family members.

    ReplyDelete